It seems obvious to say, but how a company interacts with its stakeholders through the media is vital for success. It is how you boost your brand and enhance your reputation.
But how do you achieve this? There are many different tactics and a growing number of communication channels available, so knowing what works best and how to properly utilise these is obviously very important.
Each organisation, business and individual is different and therefore needs a tailored approach to ensure the training meets their needs. Put simply, we get to know your company and what you are trying to achieve, and then work alongside you to put a media/communications strategy in place with attainable goals.
Skills you will gain from Integris media training:
- Ability to identify key messaging.
- How to develop a PR and marketing strategy/plan.
- What tactics work best for different situations, eg press releases, features, case studies.
- How to draft first class content for different communication channels.
- How to speak to journalists, and how to grab their attention.
- How to build a media list for your organisation.
- How to prepare for an interview.
- How to respond in a crisis.
- How to measure success.
Please contact us for further details of our intensive media workshops
Please note that Integris Marketing Group is a trading style of Integris Communications Ltd
We view Integris as an extension of our team, and I would I have no hesitation in recommending them
Chris O’BrienSales Manager, Rainbow Technology Systems
Integris has been a pleasure to work with. Great copy, great coverage and excellent value for money
Chris CharlesGeneral Manager, Direct Save Telecom
I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Dr. Ken SutherlandPresident, Toshiba Medical Visualization Systems
I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Integris, Mike is an extremely professional and loyal person to work with
Suzie McCafferty,Managing Director, Platinum Wave